Friday 13 July 2012

Inspiration ...........

by the bucket load .....

If I needed inspiration...then this was the place to come.....



I could quite happily live here ...making bread or wiling away the hours with

my needle and thread ...oh!...and my oil lamp .....


We spent a very happy day here...and if that didn't inspire me to use my


never ending piles of Welsh flannel ...then nothing will ......




Not sure how I feel about this though ...............newspaper is for wrapping

fish and chips .......

....end of story!!!

2 comments:

  1. I took that very same photo up at the top. I loved that farmhouse. Thank you for taking me there -- it was a huge treat! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure ....I shall keep the home fires burning Colette.... you are always welcome .....x

    ReplyDelete