Saturday 28 July 2012

Back for more .........



Spent another fabulous day at the Welsh Museum ...this time with another lovely friend ...who was determined to get in the frame every time I tried to get a decent shot .....so after we parked our mode of transport ...... we ventured off here ....



See what I mean ....!


Oh No !!! ....spot the hand !!!


A good shot ruined !!! ...did he have to ?

Went off to find another church ....is this it ?



No! ...it's a pig sty....my word, didn't these pigs live in style!...not quite what

I imagined.......

Oh here it is ....found it at last .....and not a friend in sight !







This church was taken apart, stone by stone , transported here and

meticulously rebuilt. These fabulous paintings was discovered as they were

taking it apart. It stood a few miles from where I live, hence my interest.


My friend behaved himself after this ...and we spent a happy day getting

soaked through to the skin....after all, it's only rain ......

No comments:

Post a Comment